Java is a very popular high-level, class-based, object-oriented programming language that is designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. It is a general-purpose programming language intended to let application developers write once, run anywhere (WORA), meaning that compiled Java code can run on all platforms that support Java without the need for recompilation. Java applications are typically compiled to bytecode that can run on any Java virtual machine (JVM) regardless of the underlying computer architecture. The syntax of Java is similar to C and C++.
In this course, students will understand Programming and Java. We cover basics of Java, Flow of execution, Data Types and their functions and loops. We will also give practice questions and will teach logic building. Sufficient amount of fundamental knowledge will be provided which is necessary enough to pursue the Intermediate Java Courses.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM:
• One on One Live Interactive Sessions with verified Instructor
• Customized Curriculum according to your kid’s progress
• Simple and interesting assignments for easy learning
• Class Tracking Report on daily basis.
• Strong focus on Learning with Fun
• Complete access of the study materials and Power Point Slides.