Having the ability to sing is God’s gift and it is necessary to nourish this gift with proper training and practice. Many leave this innate skill due to lack of good institutes who could teach and time for training and practice that will not hinder their studies or job. In this course, students will understand the importance of singing. Candidates will also learn about how to develop their singing talent.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM:
• One on One Live Interactive Sessions with verified Instructor
• Customized Curriculum according to your kid’s progress
• Simple and interesting assignments for easy learning
• Class Tracking Report on daily basis.
• Strong focus on Learning with Fun
• Complete access of the study materials and Power Point Slides.
COURSE CONTENTbr/> Session-1:Introduction to Surtaan
Session-3:Describing Saptak (Mandra, Madhya, Taar) with Harmonium
Session-4:The Mandra Saptak - "Sa"
Session-5:The Madhya Saptak - "Ma, Pa, Dha, Ni"
Session-6:The Taar Saptak
Session-7:Breathing Techniques - An Introduction
Session-8:Introduction to Riyaaz Techniques
Session-10:Introduction to Sargams & Aakaars - for daily practice
Session-13:Introduction to Raag
Session-14:How to read Raag notations
Session-15:Introduction to Raag Bhupali
Session-16:Raag Bhupali - Introduction to Aarohan & Avarohan
Session-17:Raag Bhupali – Sthayi, Antara & Sargam
Session-18:Raag Bhupali - Taan Sargam & Aakar